Monday 25 July 2016

Love Quotes Are The Wisdom Of Others

Love quotes are the insights of humans, who like us, have learnt through their enjoy. Some of these love quotes are universally applicable treasured phrases of know-how from which instructions can be learnt. And we are able to retain to proportion this wisdom from love quotes with humans around us that will gain from love prices too. Just as what mother Teresa said, "Qe can do no fantastic matters; only small matters with splendid love."

Love quotes love story is beautiful




  • Perfect bliss, from just the thought of you next to me.
  • What did I get in return? Coldness and emotional detachment. You are selfish and bitter and you wouldn’t know a good thing if it fell out of the sky at your feet.
  • I've never been so sure about the rest of my life than I am in this moment. This girl is the rest of my life.
  • Has your life ever been so messed up that you wondered how you would survive another day?
  • I’m a man of integrity. My heart is locked and I have given you the only key.
  • I know love is real because her love is visible.
  • Why are you behaving like this? You know how much I love you … and I
    believe you love me as much, so why are you avoiding me?
  • The moment I close my eyes, I see you and sleep vanishes. I’m awake the entire night, revisiting our
    memories together. The night seems to stretch on forever.
Love quotes missing you is my hobby

  • I love you so much. Our love is eternal.
  • I want to spend my life with you..
  • Love is something that is beyond us. We can't anticipate love. When, where and with whom we fall in love is coincidental and wonderful for the same reason.
  • Life is full of beautiful moments. Live your life to the fullest. And do what you love.
  • Forever, if she promises to never part the ocean where the river sings.
  • You more than anyone else deserve to be loved and happy. Do not remain in any relationship that robs you of those two things.
  • I guess it’s true: it’s difficult for men to understand women.
  • I know you would be watching over me all through this journey called life... whenever I look next to me, I feel like you are
    here... and a part of you is within me in the form of this child... Love is like the wind... you may not see it... especially in the absence of the other... but you always feel it around.
Love quotes if i did anything right

  • It feels wonderful to love and be loved.
  • True love is a rising Star in the midst of gently accompanying Stars.
  • Love looks not with the eyes but with the mind, and, therefore, is winged cupid painted blind.
  • Conditional love. Far from Gods original love.
Love quotes distance isn't an issue

No comments:

Post a Comment